Terms and Conditions
- Restocking Fee– In the case of an order cancellation before any printing has already begun. Showdown Merchandising is entitled to a restocking fee of 15% of your final cost of the cancelled order.
- Warranty –Showdown Merchandising warrants that materials produced and delivered to the customer by Showdown Merchandising meet generally accepted industry standards as well as Showdown Merchandising’s own strict quality standards and specifications. If any materials produced and delivered to the customer by Showdown Merchandising are found to be defective in quality, or are shipped or labeled in error, Showdown Merchandising will replace or repair the defective materials or refund a portion or all of the invoice total for that job, if and only if a written notice reporting the defects is received by Showdown Merchandising within fifteen (15) days of shipment of the materials to the customer by Showdown Merchandising and as long as the defects did not result from a defect or error in materials provided by, or on behalf of the customer. If requested, the customer must also return defective materials to Showdown Merchandising within fifteen days of said request. Corrective actions to be taken will be decided upon solely by Showdown Merchandising Failure of the customer to deliver a written statement of defect within fifteen days of shipment, or to return requested materials within fifteen days of said request will result in Showdown Merchandising being exempted from all liability for the defects or errors in question.
- Quotation – Quotations not accepted within thirty (30) days are subject to review.
Pricing- Showdown Merchandising reserves the right to change/modify pricing, specifications, quantities, materials, or advertised print, website, or other company materials with out obligation or notice.
- Order Cancellation – In the case of an order cancellation, if Showdown Merchandising has already begun work on the order, Showdown Merchandising is entitled to payment for any costs already incurred, including penalties, or restocking fees, and labor costs. This reimbursement shall be taken from the advanced deposit and the balance be refunded to the customer.
- Payment – Any payments due for upcoming orders must be paid in full before any ordering, pressing, or shipping can be completed.
Automatic Approval – Any and all product that is used or displayed by the customer gives automatic and expressed approval and acceptance of product to Showdown Merchandising and upon such actions of approval, Showdown Merchandising becomes automatically exempt from any of the above terms.
- Experimental Work – Experimental work performed at customer’s request, such as sketches, drawings, composition, screens, presswork and materials, will be charged for at current rates and may not be used without consent of Showdown Merchandising.
- Preparatory Work – Sketches, copy, dummies and all preparatory work created or furnished by Showdown Merchandising shall remain his exclusive property, and no use of same shall be made, nor any ideas obtained there from be used, except upon compensation to be determined by the printer.
Condition of Customer Supplied Artwork – Estimates for printing are based on customer supplying same size or larger black and white artwork that is “camera ready” and requiring no touch-up or clean up. Additional time needed to make artwork camera ready shall be billed at current rates.
- Preparatory Materials – Artwork, type, screens, negatives, positives, and other items when supplied by Showdown Merchandising shall remain his exclusive property unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- Alterations – Alterations represent work performed in addition to the original specifications. Such additional work shall be charged at current rates and be supported with documentation upon request.
- Proofs – Proofs shall be submitted with original copy. Corrections are to be made on “master set:, returned marked “O.K.” or “O.K. with corrections” and signed by customer. If revised proofs are desired, request must be made when proofs are returned. Showdown Merchandising regrets any errors that may occur through production undetected, but cannot be held responsible if the work is printed per customer’s O.K. or if changes are communicated verbally. Showdown Merchandising shall not be responsible for errors if the customer has not ordered or has refused to accept proofs or has failed to return proofs with indication of change or has instructed printer to proceed without submission of proofs.
- Press Proofs – Unless specifically provided in the quotation given by Showdown Merchandising, press proofs will be charged for at current rates. An inspection sheet of any form can be submitted for customer approval, at no charge, provided customer is available at the press during the time of make-ready. Any changes, corrections or lost press time due to customer’s change of mind or delay will be charged for at current rates.
Color Proofing – Because of differences in equipment, garments, inks and other conditions between color proofing and production pressroom operations, a reasonable variation in color between color proofs and the completed job shall constitute acceptable delivery. PANTONE colors can be exactly matched if a pantone number is provided.
- Overruns or Under runs – Overruns or under runs not to exceed 10% on quantities ordered an/or the percentage agreed upon over or under quantities ordered shall constitute acceptable delivery. Showdown Merchandising will bill for actual quantity delivered within this tolerance. If customer requires guaranteed “no less than” delivery, percentage tolerance of overage must be doubled.
- Customer’s Property – Source materials provided to Showdown Merchandising by or on behalf of the customer, including but not limited to forms, paperwork, and artwork digital files or prints, will remain the property of the customer, but are not returned automatically to the customer unless specifically requested and acknowledged in writing. Showdown Merchandising specifically disclaims liability for damages to or loss of these materials while in the possession of Showdown Merchandising and also reserves the right upon job shipment to destroy any materials not specifically requested for return to the customer.
- Delivery – Unless otherwise specified, the price quoted is for a single shipment, without storage, F.O.B. local customer’s place of business or F.O.B. Showdown Merchandising’s platform for out-of-town customers. Proposals are based on continuous and uninterrupted delivery of complete order, unless specifications distinctly state otherwise. Charges related to delivery from customer to Showdown Merchandising or from customer’s supplier to printer are not included in any quotations unless specified. Special priority pickup or delivery service will be provided at current rates upon customer’s request. Materials delivered from customer or his suppliers are verified with delivery ticket as to cartons, packages or items shown only. The accuracy of quantities indicated on such tickets cannot be verified and printer cannot accept liability for shortage based on supplier’s tickets. Title for finished work shall pass to the customer upon delivery to carrier at shipping point or upon mailing of invoices for the finished work, whichever occurs first.
- Production Schedules – All turnaround times are only estimated, and Showdown Merchandising is not liable for any loss or damages in business due to possible delays. It is the responsibility of the customer to see that all artwork and/or supplies (garments, etc) are properly provided to Showdown Merchandising in a timely fashion in the beginning of the project to ensure the quickest possible turn time.
- Customer Furnished Materials – Garments, stock, camera copy, film, color separations and other customer furnished materials shall be manufactured, packaged, and delivered to Showdown Merchandising’s specifications. Additional cost due to delays or impaired production caused by specification deficiencies shall be charged to the customer.
- Terms – All customers are required to pay 100% of the total order price on all custom orders. Showdown Merchandising will not commence work until this amount has been paid. For projects where terms have been given, the invoice billing cycle begins on the ship date for the job. All balances due and not paid within 30 days will be subject to a late charge of 15% per month. Customer will be responsible for all collections and/or legal fees that may come from past due invoices. C.O.D. is not a payment method accepted by Showdown Merchandising.
- PayPal – Showdown Merchandising will accept Paypal. There will be a 3% fee applied to customer’s final invoices for any Paypal payments. This fee is taken by Paypal with every Paypal transaction.
- General Warranty – Showdown Merchandising shall disclaim any and all expressed or implied warranties of merchandisability or warrant of fitness for a particular purpose. Although Showdown Merchandising uses quality materials, due to the wide variation in laundering conditions and detergents, Showdown Merchandising does not guarantee against fading or shrinking of garments during laundering.
- Dye Lot – Due to the practice of “batch processing” being used in the dying knitted goods, Showdown Merchandising cannot guarantee consistency of color of garments from dye lot to dye lot, from one order to the next.
- Substitutions – Showdown Merchandising reserves the right to substitute materials of equal or better quality with notification, unless advance notification is previously agreed to in writing.
- Rejects – Buyer shall have the right to purchase reject material at a reduced cost to be determined by Showdown Merchandising If buyer declines to purchase rejects, Showdown Merchandising has the right to sell rejects as seconds or irregulars in any manner they deem acceptable. If buyer provided the goods to print on he shall be entitled to all rejects. Reject rates on buyer’s goods shall be within accepted industry standards. Showdown Merchandising shall not be obligated to purchase rejects from buyer unless a specific reject rate ceiling is agreed to in writing.
- Packaging – Unless otherwise noted, all terms shall be “bulk” packaged. Individual folding, button bagging, etc., shall be charged at current rate.